Depending on aging and weight loss, we perform Lipofilling to give fullness and volume to areas that have lost their fullness in the face and body. In the body; we perform this method when we want to give volume to the hips and breasts. In the face; we perform this method for sunken cheek, grooves between two eyebrows, deep grooves from the nose to the mouth, lines under the lower eyelid, tip of the jaw and cheekbones. It is also used for lip enhancement (lip filler).

Candidates for Lipofilling Surgery

  • Patients, with mild and moderate volume loss in breasts.
  • Patients, who want fuller and rounded appearance in the hips.
  • Patients, who want to give volume to the jaw, cheekbone, temple area and cheek area.
  • Patients, who want to fill the deep grooves starting from the nose to the mouth.
  • Patients, who want to fill the deep grooves between two eyebrows.
  • Patients, who want smooth out the irregularities after rhinoplasty surgery.
  • Patients, who has crooked legs and want to smooth out the this deformity.
  • Patients, who want to gain volume on their lips.
  • Old patients, who want to remove wrinkled look on their hands.
  • Female patients, who want to volume their genital organ.
  • Male patients, who want to volume their genital organ.
  • Patients, who want to smooth out the irregularities from the previous liposuction surgery.

Lipofilling Surgery

Lipofilling Surgery is performed under general anesthesia or under local anesthesia and takes about 1 to 3 hours depending on the size of the area to be injected. The necessary fat is obtained from abdomen, inner thigh, waist circumference or hips. The aspirated fat is centrifuged and filtered. Then, liquid fatty tissue is injected where needed with help of cannulas.
In lipofilling, pain is very rarely experienced due to tissue swelling. To reduce tissue swelling, ice application is recommended for 24 hours, especially in the face area with 20 minutes intervals.

Recovery After Surgery

You will be discharged from the hospital after surgery. It is necessary to rest at home for 1 to 2 days. Too much standing is not recommended because it will increase tissue swelling. The patient can take a shower after 2 days. We recommend dressing with antibiotic creams for about 10 days, where the cannula enters. It is recommended to stay away, for 10 days as it increases the risk of bleeding, from blood thinners such as aspirin and herbal teas.

You will have 3rd and 7th day check-ups after the surgery in doctor’s clinic. After 7th day check-up, you are free to fly.

Risks After Surgery

  • Bleeding or hematoma formation
  • Swelling
  • Infection
  • Contour irregularities

Frequently Asked Questions

  • Is lipofilling lasting a lifetime?

No. The permanence of fillings with lipofilling is not life-long. It loses 70 percent volume of the fat in about 2 years. The remaining 30 percent remain in continuity.

  • I want my breasts to look a little fuller. Would it be as good as I’d like with a lipofilling to the breasts?

Lipofilling to the breasts can provide fullness to the breasts. We use the oils that we get from the abdominal area or from the hips by liposuction method for this method. But 70 percent of these oils are melting in two years. You may need lipofilling again.

For All Of Your Questions

Write To Us